Mission is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing development team. As a part of this team, you will help evaluate, test and assist project leaders in solving quality assurance issues. We offer a fun and casual environment, while also demanding high quality code within client deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience with quality assurance.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent time management and task prioritization skills.
- Exceptionally motivated and motivational.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of web related programming languages (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP).
- Ideal candidate has a hardworking attitude and thrives as part of a team and independently.
- Must be able to work on-site at our offices in Baltimore, MD.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Evaluate and test websites to verify it functions according to functional requirements.
- Validate that website performs to established guidelines.
- Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools and process.
- Monitor, manage and communicate with developers on defects.
- Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans.
- Assist project leaders in solving quality assurance issues.
- Work collectively to solve defects.
- Make recommendations on testing and QA software platforms to improve process.
- Take an active role in project planning to gain an in-depth understanding of expected functionality and document requirements for use in testing.
- Responsible for resolving complicated issues and delivering resolutions and recommendations to the Associate Digital Director (including backend, frontend, and CMS).
- Provide assistance on estimates and proposal production for the business development team and Associate Digital Director.
- Performs additional functions, duties and specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.