Mission Account Managers are motivated go-getters, keen listeners, multi-tasking chameleons, and strong client advocates. In this role, you'll lead the overall planning and strategy for multiple clients including one of the agency's key clients. You'll need to guide high-level brand goals throughout multiple stages of project development while also keeping an eye on timeline and budget. We need you to get deep into the strategic positioning of a brand and be able to translate that vision for internal teams working on everything from web development to brand video executions. You'll be expected to lead—and contribute to—our robust branding, web, and marketing processes, gain valuable insights by working with clients in multiple industries, and work closely with all creative roles in our agency. Most important, you'll be a trusted confidant to clients and a reliable true north to our internal teams. If you're a natural leader with a hearty appetite for collaboration and a desire to show off your marketing strategy chops, this is the position for you.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients, rooted in mutual trust and respect.
- Research, develop, define and communicate marketing strategy to both client and internal teams.
- Identify and be accountable for client success metrics.
- Author creative brief based on insights from the client, research, and internal teams to articulate the foundational strategy for every deliverable.
- Lead efforts, in collaboration with Account Principals, Associate Directors, and Project Managers to ensure that the project details are clear and defined.
- Utilize project management system daily to define and monitor project scope, goals, tasks, timelines, and resources.
- Assist with prioritizing projects on a weekly basis with the account, project management teams, and department directors.
- Monitor project progress and proactively address potential issues.
- Facilitate communication and information flow among internal project teams.
- Lead the review and testing of all work prior to delivery to the client.
- Communicate weekly with the client on project status updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to strategize and proactively plan toward goals
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Planning and organizational skills, and ability to prioritize
- Passion for accuracy
- Determination to adhere to schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build client and internal staff relationships
- Leadership skills to guide teams through a project
- Conflict management skills
- Love of multi-tasking
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of combined experience in related industry. Agency experience preferred
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications or related area preferred
- Experience of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of the general principles, best practices, and tools of marketing
- Experience with traditional/digital marketing projects and digital development