Yes, you read that correctly.
We want someone who is bored and looking for an inspiration injection! Doing full stack development for bad ass clients is fun...it’s time for your personal developer lifestyle revamp!
Let 2021 be your year to Stop cranking...and start creating!
Mission is a brand marketing agency inspired by the convergence of creative, technology, and effectiveness. Marketing is increasingly data-driven, and client needs are more about the interdependence of functionality and systems than ever before. We view websites and online applications as cornerstones to an entire marketing ecosystem. They are a means to amplify brand engagement and facilitate user interaction through a range of integrated technical solutions, driven by business strategy and objectives.
From account strategy to project management, creative to development, our teams work as a cohesive marketing engine. Our developers are continuously challenged to better understand and work between websites, CRMs and marketing clouds, ever-evolving digital marketing/advertising platforms, and analytics systems. Our role as an agency is central to the way brands exist, engage with, and respond to the world around them. If this excites you, then we want YOU to interview us and see if we are a good fit for your lifestyle overhaul.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefit options.
- Employer-paid disability coverage.
- Life insurance options.
- Retirement plan with company match.
- Generous PTO, and the other standards.
- Annual educational stipend.
- Convenient, accessible parking at our downtown office.
- A casual (and dog-friendly!) working environment.
- Develop custom high designed websites themes and backend functionality leveraging open source platforms such as Drupal, Wordpress or Magento.
- Develop data driven marketing solutions for storing, transferring marketing data into various solutions such as Salesforce, Adobe or other tools.
- Take static design comps and develop solutions to elevate work into engaging digital experiences.
- Work as the development lead to build back end code and integrations as needed.
- Develop user interfaces that are standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible, and performance optimized.
- Develop ADA WCAG 2.1 approved and tested sites to ensure accessibility.
- Create and maintain a repository of common and reusable code.
- Develop and maintain documentation for code.
- Deliver client-ready, properly tested work prior to QA.
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines for assignments in the code release schedule.
Other Skills (Mission Sauce):
- Solve problems and think critically.
- Learn, adapt to, and adopt new technologies.
- Take ownership of projects and see them through to completion.
- Recognize design aesthetics and interpret/translate these into inviting digital experiences.
- Contribute and listen; collaborate and inform. Communication is key
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience as full stack developer (PHP preferred) with a focus on custom programming leveraging open source platforms such as Drupal, Wordpress or Magento
- 5+ years experience with MySQL, MSSQL and other database platforms
- 3+ years of experience developing adaptive/responsive websites
- 3+ years of experience using graphics software (Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.).
- Familiarity using LESS or SASS.
- Proficient using version control and repositories (GIT or SVN).
- Commitment to more accessibility for all (WCAG 2.1 and ARIA).
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Ability to recognize project risks both to the timeline and quality of final deliverable.
- Ability to facilitate browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Provide assistance on estimates and proposal production for the business development team and Associate Digital Director.
- Provide client-facing consulting, training, and recommendations based on sound development practices.
- Marketing agency experience.
- Experience with marketing platforms (Salesforce, Adobe).
- Insight on eCommerce and high traffic websites.
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience.