Mission is a brand marketing agency that believes great work comes from the heart, mind, and gut. We know that successful brands are rooted in the convergence of strategy, technology, and effectiveness; this belief is at the core of everything we do. We love a good process, but our ultimate faith is in our people. Our collective work ethic is driven by passion, influenced by experience, informed by talent, and inspired by a culture of curiosity and freedom of exploration.
Mission is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join, grow, and contribute to our collaborative, enthusiastic team. In this role, you'll be responsible for developing strategic initiatives for our clients across the sports, destination, arts, entertainment, education, and non-profit industries. At every juncture, you'll work closely with other members of the Mission team to achieve (and celebrate!) satisfying and successful results. We're looking for someone who is ready to think creatively, share their unique perspective, and work collaboratively.
You'll be expected to:
- Research, plan and prepare digital advertising strategies for clients across multiple industries
- Build, launch, measure & optimize paid digital marketing campaigns including conversion and goal tracking
- Manage day-to-day updates of campaigns
- Collaborate with account management, project management, design, and development teams to ensure effectiveness across all aspects of the digital marketing projects
- Complete campaign reports providing valuable data on conversions and user flow for clients along with recommendations for updates and future campaigns
- Present strategies, performance updates, and reports to clients
At a minimum, we need you to have:
- 2-3 years of experience developing and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience building, managing and reporting on campaigns with a focus on conversions
- Must be data-driven, detail-oriented and result-focused
- Must be able to utilize data to draw insights and tell a complete and compelling story
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task several projects at once
- Must excel in both written and verbal communication
- Must be able to build relationships with clients
- Must be able to work well within a team and across departments
Oooh, now we're impressed...
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Certifications
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices