Hark! The Lords and Lady of the design team are seeking an intern to assist on a number of ongoing projects. Candidates should come prepared to get their hands dirty in the fields of branding, design and digital. All applicants must possess a penchant for great aesthetics and an understanding of best practices within the design realm. They will gain a wealth of professional, firsthand experience working with real clients and sharpening their claws.
IDEALLY YOU WOULD...
- Be adept in the dark arts of Adobe, interface sketching, and design theory
- Have prior experience designing websites, user interfaces and other online media
- Understand brand guidelines
- Like photo retouching and manipulation
- Be team-oriented and open to feedback
- Have a love for user-centered design practices
- Be able to articulate your thought process and design decisions
DEFINITELY YOU WOULD...
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a minimum of 16-20 hours per week over 3 days with a fixed schedule
- Meet hours required by universities for credit for internship
- Have a great attitude and an equally great sense of humor
- Have a preternatural attention to detail and organization skills