Yes, you read that correctly.
We want someone who is bored and looking for an inspiration injection!
Doing front end development for bad ass clients is fun...it’s time for your personal developer lifestyle revamp!
Stop cranking...and start creating.
Mission is a brand marketing agency inspired by the convergence of creative, technology, and effectiveness. Marketing is increasingly data-driven, and client needs are more about the interdependence of functionality and systems than ever before. We view websites and online applications as cornerstones to an entire marketing ecosystem. They are a means to amplify brand engagement and facilitate user interaction through a range of integrated technical solutions, driven by business strategy and objectives.
From account strategy to project management, creative to development, our teams work as a cohesive marketing engine. Our developers are continuously challenged to better understand and work between websites, CRMs and marketing clouds, ever-evolving digital marketing/advertising platforms, and analytics systems. Our role as an agency is central to the way brands exist, engage with, and respond to the world around them. If this excites you, then we want YOU to interview us and see if we are a good fit for your lifestyle overhaul.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefit options.
- Employer-paid disability coverage.
- Life insurance options.
- Retirement plan with company match.
- Generous PTO, and the other standards.
- Annual educational stipend.
- Convenient, accessible parking at our downtown office.
- A casual (and dog-friendly!) working environment.
- Develop custom Drupal/Wordpress themes starting with design concepts (Photoshop/XD) and using HTML, PHP, TWIG, etc.
- Work with development leads to ensure consistent and correct integration with back end code and services.
- Develop user interfaces that are standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible, and performance optimized.
- Take rich web ability to elevate designs into engaging digital experiences.
- Develop ADA WCAG 2.1 approved and tested sites to ensure accessibility.
- Create and maintain a repository of common and reusable code.
- Develop and maintain documentation for front end code.
- Deliver client-ready, properly tested work prior to QA.
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines for assignments in the code release schedule.
Other Skills (Mission Sauce):
- Solve problems and think critically.
- Learn, adapt to, and adopt new technologies.
- Take ownership of projects and see them through to completion.
- Recognize design aesthetics and interpret/translate these into inviting digital experiences.
- Contribute and listen; collaborate and inform. Communication is ke
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience developing adaptive/responsive websites.
- Knowledge of mobile, responsive web patterns and UX/UI design.
- 3+ years of experience using graphics software (Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.).
- Familiarity using LESS or SASS.
- Proficient using version control and repositories (GIT or SVN).
- Commitment to more accessibility for all (WCAG 2.1 and ARIA).
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience coding responsive HTML emails.
- Ability to recognize project risks both to the timeline and quality of final deliverable.
- Ability to facilitate browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Provide assistance on estimates and proposal production for the business development team and Associate Digital Director.
- Provide client-facing consulting, training, and recommendations based on sound development practices.
- General marketing agency experience.
- Familiarity with marketing platforms (Salesforce, Adobe).
- Insight on eCommerce and high traffic websites.
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience.